Who else is excited for Sephora’s Beauty Insider Appreciation Event?! I know I’m a little late to the party, but I wanted to share some products I purchased!
Rouge | August 24th – 20% off use code: YESROUGE
VIB | August 30th – 15% off use code: YESVIB
Beauty Insider | August 30th – 10% off use code: YESINSIDER
The sale ends on September 3rd, so make sure you get everything before the sale ends! ALSO, just a little reminder that you can only use the online code ONCE! It is unlimited times in-store though. Some items are online only, so make sure you put everything in your cart before checking out!
Some top items I picked up are:
- The Beauty Blender – Bounce Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation! This item is new and I have seen so many positive reviews that I wanted to try it myself! This foundation is full coverage and has a matte finish.
- The Nars Radiant Longwear Foundation because I have heard so many of my friends rave about this foundation. It is a full coverage foundation that gives a radiant finish. It says it is great for combination and oily skin, so this is something I’m super excited to try!
- The Laura Mercier – Tightline Cake Eye Liner is a powder eyeliner, but once you add some water it creates a thicker consistency. I have eyelash extensions, so this is great alternative to liquid or gel eyeliner. I had this product about two years ago and loved it! I got it in the color Black Ebony and Mahogany Brown.
- The Hourglass – Scattered Light Glitter Eye Shadow is so pretty! All the shades are so beautiful and they feel so buttery. I am so excited for this product because I think they’ll look great on all skin tones!
- I finally got the Hourglass – Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light. Not only is the packaging stunning, but the bronzer looks very flattering on! This is definitely a splurge item, but I think it’s totally worth it!
- I have heard so many great things about the Briogeo – Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask that I definitely want to try this for myself. I recently cut my hair, so I want to make sure that my ends stay healthy.
- The beloved Naked Palette is being discontinued, so I definitely wanted to pick this up! My very first Naked palette was the Naked 2, but the original Naked Palette has been everyone’s favorite. Although this product is currently out of stock on Sephora’s website, check to see if they have them in stores! Not only is it $27, but you can also get a little extra discount on it if you purchase it during the sale.
- We have now jumped into skincare! I believe getting skincare sets are such a great value! It’s already slightly discounted, but you get to try more products! This Belief – Aqua Playland Set is the perfect set if you want to try Belief products. It comes with a mini Moisturizing Eye Bomb and Hungarian Water Essence. This set is $38 and it is well worth it! If you just purchase The True Cream Aqua Bomb, it is already $38, so why not get the set to try two more products!
- I am so excited for this Tatcha – Smooth, Poreless Skin Obento Box! It comes with a mini The Deep Cleanse and The Silk Canvas! Not only is the packaging gorgeous, but the products in this kit are some of my favorites! This kit retails for $79, and it’s a steal! If you were just going to purchase The Water Cream alone, it would be $68, so you’re paying $11 more to try out two of their bestselling products.
This is definitely a lengthy post, but these Sephora sales rarely happen! Let me know what products you plan on purchasing!